A wonderful day's cycling along the Exe Estuary
A great 'Round Robin' package of flat. traffic-free cycling and return via Exmouth Ferry. Approx. 20 miles, plus a further 7 to detour into Exeter and back.
See Powderham Caslte, Exeter, Topsham, Lympstone and Exmouth all in one day. No hills and no traffic!
- We supply hire bikes and can even transport you to the start and back
- Start at Powderham Castle, home of the Earl and Countess of Devon
- Cycle right beside the River Exe to the historic Turf Locks Pub
- Follow the route of one of Britain's oldest man-made waterways, the Exeter Canal
- Continue onto Exeter Quay (optional)
- Visit Topsham, a delightful village on the Exe
- Visit Dart's Farm, for local food and drink and beautifully crafted, gifts, home and lifestyle products.
- Continue along the East side of the Exe to Lympstone
- Cycle along the lovely seafront at Exmouth
- Return via the Exmouth Ferry to Starcross station.
This great day out can be enjoyed from as little as £80 for 4 people, incl. bike hire delivery and collection.
Additonal costs for Ferry (e.g. £5.50 per adult incl. bike)- Other costs will vary on size of group and transport required.